1. How many Aide Stations will you have?
- We will have 4 Aide Stations on the 25 K course.
- 50 K runners will run the 25 K course twice, therefore you will have 8 Aide Stations.
- 5 K runners will not have any stations.
2. What will be at the Aide Stations?
- We will have water and a sports drink (gatorade or something similar)
- We will have salty snacks and m & m's
- We will not have any Gu, Hammer or Replenishment Products at this time - although we are working on a sponsorship for this.
3. Is the course mostly trail or are there roads?
- The course is comprised of a combination of trails ie. hiking trails, horse trails, mountain bike trails and forest service roads.
- Part of the course will bring you onto private property.
4. Are there awards?
- We will have awards for overall finishers in each category.
- Top 3 Female/Male for 5k, 25k, 50k
- No awards for age divisions
- We will also be giving away 5 certificates for INOV8 Shoes - This will be a random drawing.
5. How is the race timed?
- The race will be timed with Race Splitter based on clock time.
- We will not have chips.
6. Are there any pre or post race meals or parties?
- We do not have pre or post party meals or parties planned.
- We do have a Keg from The Wooster Brewery on Tap for Post Race Finishers.
- We will also have Vegan Chili.
7. What does the race support?
- The Nu Race Supports Camp Nuhop, a residential summer camp for children with learning disabilities, ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) and attention deficit disorders as well as our outdoor education programs.
8. What is the race shirt like?
- All racers will receive a Brooks Long Sleeved Tech Shirt.